by Jana Uselton
About the author
Jana Uselton is the founder of HSRA, The Home Staging & ReDesign Alliance, and advises business owners such as Home Stagers, Designers and Short-Term Rental Hosts on how to create a successful and growing company.
As the owner Mode My Home, of one of the largest and most successful staging company in the USA, Jana pulls from her knowledge, challenges, and successes to train others who desire to be the best of the best. Jana teams with many experts to assist in thei venture.
Visit her website for more information.
Inside How to be a Home Stager
In this digital download you will learn:
- Goals & Business Setup
- Setting your Key Services and Pricing
- How to Send the Right Message to the Right Market
- How to Perform a Consultation
- How to Perform an Occupied Stage
- How to Perform a Vacant Stage
- Getting the Right Help in the Right Order
- When to Purchase Inventory
- Inventory Storage Options
- Transportation & Logistics
- Additional Services to Offer
- Programs for Continued Success